Friday, August 3, 2012

Buy Me a Pie - $2.99

Notepads, sticky notes, sticky pads, and post its (which i should point out i did not invent) everywhere with scribbled reminders to get ziplock baggies and coffee creamer, gahh!

I wanted an app that would sync with several devices and even more important I wanted to get that satisfaction of crossing something off my list.
Then I found it, it's called Buy Me a Pie.
Create lists on my iDevice AND online, CHECK!
Sync with multiple devices, CHECK!
Pre-populated items for faster typing, CHECK!
But wait, what about crossing things off the list? wait for it.. HECK YES!
I should also mention that you can even add amounts to your ingredients if you're doing specific or light shopping. Want another perk? Think about all those trees you're saving!
buymeapie.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment