Thursday, August 2, 2012

Permissions - Free!

Security security security!
I like to try a lot of different apps to see how they perform and along with trying these apps they usually ask for permission to access my personal information. If I don't think the app is worthy, it gets deleted and I move on. Unfortunately just deleting an app will not remove the permission you granted it.
Luckily for us, there is a new free app called Permissions.
After installing, if you give it permission it will scan all the big dogs such as facebook, instagram, twitter, google, flickr and several more. I was a little surprised to see the long list of authorized applications I had given the thumbs up to use my info. Permissions being the awesome app it is also has the revoke access button, allowing you to immediately revoke the app in question's access immediately.
This app also has internet access at mypermissions.com, which is subscription based.

0 comments:

Post a Comment